- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms, a cough, cold or feel at all unwell. There will always be another show.
- Please be thoughtful of others at all times.
- We have a high spec ventilation system that is checked every week.
- We have an extensive cleaning system in place.
- Anti-bacterial fluid will be freely available at easy to access points throughout the venue.
- All staff have their temperature checked before they start work.
- Please take advantage of our outside area throughout the show.
- We have plenty of hot running water and soap in the Toilets. Please always wash your hands for 20 seconds or more.
- It's been some time since we've had you through our doors, and we're aware that many people will have turned 18 since the pandemic, so will have never experienced a music venue.
- Please look after yourselves and look out for your friends.
- The week of the event, every ticket holder will receive an email about welfare.
- If at any time you feel unwell or vulnerable please contact a member of our welfare team who will be wearing a purple bib, or go to any member of staff and 'Ask for Angela'.
- Please note the Night Tube is not running.
- Please consider booking a cab or taking the night bus and plan this route before you leave home.
E1 is a fully accessible and step-free venue and has dedicated radar key toilet facilities. If you are a music lover with a disability and require a PA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch.
Due to being a multipurpose venue, E1 has limited seating available inside the venue. If you do require somewhere to sit or have any questions or requirements, please contact us at email@example.com in advance of the event and we will get back to you.
For directions on how to get to E1, please visit this page.
E1 operates a card and cash cloakroom. We are not able to accommodate oversized items so please leave large items, like suitcases, at home. We always recommend taking a photo of your cloakroom ticket in case of loss.
Cash point / ATM
E1 does not have a cashpoint inside the venue. The nearest cashpoint is a 2 minute walk at the BP garage on the Highway.
ID & tickets
Upon arrival, please have your photo ID ready. Please have your ticket already downloaded on your phone or printed out, as this will ensure your entry is as quick as possible.
The minimum age to attend an E1 event is 18. E1 operates a Challenge 25 policy.
Food & drink
Food and drink are not permitted to be brought into the venue. However, should you have specific dietary requirements, please contact us in advance to arrange to bring your own.
The venue operates as a photographic space during the week, to ensure no sticky marks are left on the floors, chewing gum is not permitted and will be confiscated at the door.
E1 operates a relaxed dress-code. Trainers and jeans are welcome.
E1 allow prescription medication but customers should contact the venue on firstname.lastname@example.org in advance. The customer should bring the box with the prescription slip displayed.
Like all UK venues, E1 has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal drugs.
Being searched is a condition of entry to the venue to protect your safety and that of others. Every customer will be subject to a full body and bag search to gain entry to the venue. E1’s SIA security staff will conduct searches of person, clothing, bags and other items which we reasonably determine at our own discretion on entry and exit. E1 reserve the right to disallow, within the venue, items which may be illegal or which, in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to the event, or other patrons (regardless of whether or not such items are illegal or carried for a specific purpose), or are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, food and beverages (other than as required on proven medical grounds).
Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband may also be liable for prosecution. All items left with security before entry into the venue are left at your own risk.
E1 has a no re-entry policy.
At the event
E1 operates as a day and night time venue so please check your ticket for the event and opening times in addition to E1’s social media events. Any changes to event times will be posted to our social media channels.
Bars & drinking water
Bars are situated in every room at E1. Our bars accept cash and card. Free drinking water is available from the Canteen bar near the toilets.
For day time event food options please visit the individual social media events for details. A food vendor option is not currently available during E1’s night time events.
E1 provides a smoking area for guests. As a duty of care to the local residents, we ask that all guests keep noise to a minimum when in the smoking area.
As you may be aware, phone thieves and pickpockets often target London nightclubs. Please take care of your handbag and phone.
Photography is permitted only via your smartphone.
Set times are displayed throughout the venue during the event times. Please note E1 does not post set times in advance on social media.
Our sound system is delivered to a high specification and at volume. Please protect your hearing – E1 provides free earplugs at all bars.
If you lose anything during an E1 event please email us at email@example.com with a full description of the item. We keep lost property items for 4 weeks, after this we donate any unclaimed items to charity.