Covid entry requirements
For our full Covid-19-related entry requirements, please view this page.
Age & ID
- The minimum age to attend an E1 event is 18. E1 operates a Challenge 25 policy.
- Upon arrival, please have your photo ID ready.
- ID scanners are in operation at the venue. Please ensure you bring a valid form of photo ID – passport or driving license. Photos/copies are not accepted as valid forms of ID for entry.
Food & drink
Food and drink are not permitted to be brought into the venue. However, should you have specific dietary requirements, please contact us in advance to arrange to bring your own.
The venue operates as a photographic space during the week, to ensure no sticky marks are left on the floors, chewing gum is not permitted and will be confiscated at the door.
E1 operates a relaxed dress-code. Trainers / jeans / shorts are welcome.
E1 allow prescription medication but customers should contact the venue on email@example.com in advance. The customer should bring the box with the prescription slip displayed.
Like all UK venues, E1 has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal drugs.
- Being searched is a condition of entry to the venue to protect your safety and that of others. Every customer will be subject to a full body and bag search to gain entry to the venue.
- E1’s SIA security staff will conduct searches of person, clothing, bags and other items which we reasonably determine at our own discretion on entry and exit.
- E1 reserve the right to disallow, within the venue, items which may be illegal or which, in our reasonable opinion, may cause danger or disruption to the event, or other patrons (regardless of whether or not such items are illegal or carried for a specific purpose), or are otherwise prohibited pursuant to these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, food and beverages (other than as required on proven medical grounds).
- Anyone found in possession of illegal or contraband may also be liable for prosecution. All items left with security before entry into the venue are left at your own risk.
E1 has a no re-entry policy.